Cyclone, the Kiwi ICT provider and Microsoft Authorised Education Reseller, is hosting a free Microsoft Education roadshow this August and September in various locations around New Zealand.
The roadshow will teach you how to expect more, do more and be more with Microsoft within your education environment.
In a 90 minute session, representatives from Microsoft and Cyclone will highlight new education developments and show attendees how they can maximise Microsoft products and services.
Find out more about various tools, including:
- Windows 10, with a focus on why education customers should take notice of the new operating system
- Office Mix, Class Dashboard, Microsoft School Information Sync
- Surface Pro 3, illustrating the power of the digital pen and the new Surface Hub, as well as other low cost Windows devices
- Office 365, with a closer look at how it can be used anytime, anywhere and on any device
- OneNote, specifically how it aids collaboration, planning, research and assessment
Educators have the opportunity to understand how each of these tools can be used in the classroom, how they can be used stand alone, and how they can be integrated to create a cohesive system.
The confirmed venues for the roadshow are as follows:
- Christchurch - August 20
- Auckland - August 24
- Wellington - September 1
- Dunedin - September 7
If you are unable to attend one of these venues, contact the Cyclone staff, let them know where you are, and they will try and add your area to the programme.
Alternatively, Cyclone can look to host you online so you don’t miss out.
At each event, Cyclone will be giving away a Surface 3 and Acer Switch.